Informing, Inspiring and Challenging Northern Ireland Business
t: 028 9147 2119
LinkedIn for Recruiters
LinkedIn Workshop For Recruitment & HR Professionals
Some of the best candidates are already happy in their work and are key players in their business. They are probably on LinkedIn. However many have a sketchy or a deliberate low profile which make them very hard to find.
“Only he who can see the invisible can do the impossible” - Frank Gaines
This workshop will help you create a recruitment strategy to effectively search, attract and recruit those ideal candidates on LinkedIn that others miss.
- Effective search techniques to find the best candidates
- How to effectively engage the best candidates on LinkedIn
- Promoting your employer brand and culture to attract the best talent
- The different approaches to Active and Passive candidates
- Refreshing your LinkedIn profile for visibility and credibility
- Building your LinkedIn company page to attract talent
- Empowering your employees as brand ambassadors
- Using Lead Gen Forms for targeted recruitment campaigns
- When to consider a LinkedIn premium account
- Key resources for current recruitment information
- When: Wednesday 20th September 2017. 9:30am - 1pm
- Where: Ridell Hall, Stranmillis Road, Belfast
- Cost: £195 + VAT
Benefits of Attending
- Building relationships that deliver results.
- Clear understanding how LinkedIn can grow your talent pool.
- Save costs by reducing the need to outsource basic recruitment functions.
Who Should Attend
- Recruitment professionals
- Human Resource professionals
- Businesses with limited recruitment budgets
- People keen to improve their knowledge of recruitment
About your Presenter: - Bill McCartney
Bill McCartney was LinkedIn’s only official EMEA talent solutions partner in Northern Ireland.
He has been training people like you on LinkedIn since 2010.
He has trained and advised a diverse range of clients, from sole traders to large companies, Financial Institutions, Enterprise Agencies, Charities and Government Bodies.
Bill’s LinkedIn workshops are legendary.
LinkedIn Profile www.linkedin.com/in/billmccartneyni
“Bill delivered a great LinkedIn training session for InterTrade Ireland, which was extremely insightful and practical in terms of quick wins, and longer-term improvements for the organisation. The training was very informative, well presented and well researched and most importantly specific to our needs…” Dwayne Stewart: Communications Manager InterTrade Ireland
“On a training session with Ulster University Business School staff Bill provided us with great advice regarding LinkedIn and how we could make the best out of it as an organisation and individuals. He obviously knows his stuff and was able to tailor the training to our specific needs and requirements.” Nick Read: Business Development Manager, Ulster Business School